Twenty-nine cases have been confirmed inside the country, including three who have recovered. Many of the cases are linked to a group of travelers from Italy, the hardest-hit country in Europe, Health Minister Harsh Vardhan said.Authorities in the country have advised caution, but have not raised the alarm. Vardhan told lawmakers in parliament Tuesday that public health authorities are focusing on India’s “core capacities for disease preparedness and response.”The government has begun screening all passengers arriving in the country for coronavirus.”The scale and extent of our interventions have increased in alignment the evolving situation of COVID-19 across the world, and India in particular,” he said, referring to the disease by its formal name. “With the increasing global spread of the disease, we are confronted with new challenges. The contact tracing of positive cases requires the tracing of hundreds of contacts in multiple locations and monitoring their health.
SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19
- Corona virus is large in size where the cell diameter is 400-500 micro and for this reason any mask can prevent the entry.
- The virus does not settle in the air but is grounded,so it is not transmitted by air.
- Corona virus when it falls on a metal surface,it will live 12 hours,so washing hands with soap and water well enough.
- Corona virus when it falls on the fabric remains 9 hours active,so washing clothes or being exposed to the sun for two hours meets the purpose of kiiling it.
- The virus lives on the hands for 10 minutes,so putting an alcohol sterilizer in the pocket meets the purpose of prevention.
- If the virus is exposed to a temperature of 26-27 degree celsius,it will be killed as it does not live in hot regions. Also drinking hot water and sun exposure will do the trick and stay away from ice cream and eating cold is important.
- Gargle with warm and salt water kills the tonsils,germs and prevents them from leaking into the lungs.
- The above instructions are being given by UNICEF and WHO,so adhere to these instructions.
Symptoms of coronavirus
- Common signs of infection include
- Respiratory symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Breathing difficulties
- In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.